shoes-79574

0

After reading the reviews of these boots I ordered a half size larger, so a 10 1/2 instead of a 10. They were too big. I really loved the boots, but decided that a 10 would be too uncomfortable because the toe box is quite narrow. I have a medium bordering on narrow foot and the width was fine, but I can understand why some people needed a half size larger. The boots are well made and sharp looking (I got the half patent style) and the heel height is perfect, so I wish they would have worked out, but ultimately I felt the 10 would have been too small. So these boots were not for me.

Branded shoes:shoes-79574

shoes-79574 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79574, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79574 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79574 next.

Archive: