branded-79493

0

AIN BOOTS! I've been looking for the perfect equestrian/riding boot, but these don't cut it. I've also tried the Etienne Vira boot and had a similar problem. These boots are NOT made for petite girls with skinny calves. The circumference at the top and at the ankles, which is now obvious to me, is too big. I got the Stara in black, and the uniformity did not help lessen the rain boot effect. It was just unflattering in general for me. Perhaps on taller women with medium size calves these might work. Unfortunately for me, these had to be returned. My search continues...

Branded shoes:branded-79493

branded-79493 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style branded-79493, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking branded-79493 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style branded-79493 next.

Archive: