branded-79486

0

After trying dozens of options for nice flat boots, these are my winner. The leather is beautiful, meaning it's like a Coach purse but thicker/heavier, and they smell like leather. They do scuff easily, but a little leather cream will work out the scuffs, and over time, I think a few scuffs will give them character. I have big runner's calves, but with the tabs on the side, I can get these all the way on with room for thick tights, although not jeans. (That's okay, I'm just glad they go on.) I normally wear a 7 or 7.5 with wide width, if available, and here the 7 works. Finally, I found the arch support insufficient for my feet (I have plantar fasciitis), so I added a "Superfeet" 3/4s insert and am totally happy.

Branded shoes:branded-79486

branded-79486 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style branded-79486, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking branded-79486 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style branded-79486 next.

Archive: