shoes-78890

0

Beautiful very comfy. These shoes are great. I wear a size 8W and my feet don't look wide at all in these. I wore them to NYC one weekend, walked all over sightseeing, to dinner and then to a play on the other side of town completely forgot about my feet; unless someone was saying how cute the shoes were, which was pretty often. I have the bronze color plan to buy a couple more different colors. They can be worn with anything can be dressy or casual. Perfect. Be aware that they are a tiny bit snug. If you are between sizes, go up.

Branded shoes:shoes-78890

shoes-78890 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-78890, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-78890 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-78890 next.

Archive: