shoes-78886

0

Beautiful! I ordered these sandals in brown sugar and haven't looked back. Cute with pants or skirts, I would wear these everyday, all year if it weren't too cold in the winter! Although they are narrow, they fit my feet well. Without arch support, I still find these incredibly comfortable even though I have very high arches. I wear a 7.5 and that's what I ordered, but I could have sized up because of how narrow these sandals are. I've been looking for the best gladiators and these are them. Best ever!!

Branded shoes:shoes-78886

shoes-78886 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-78886, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-78886 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-78886 next.

Archive: