RBK of the inflatable cushions

0

RBK of the inflatable cushions

RBK of the inflatable cushions I played in shopping malls, really good fun, but do not know in the end Haobu, but not Allen Iverson and Yao Ming can not be wearing, I feel as if SHAQ in the game is wearing the Reebok Ei .

ANTA the cement before the killer to buy the Internet to do a public opinion survey, said that wear and I think also like to buy a good, a very wearable! Can base NNN hard! Wei I had two legs, a left right time ! Harm to the I-555 to I dare not on the court wearing cement killer! Fear I injured in the foot again, I can grasp laps before, are now Moban difficult one of his other shoes I do not know how kind @ Li Ning .I do not know how his kind technology, but also as if the general quality, but I just love to buy, I wear several pairs LN, because look really good.

Archive: