Pick and 361

0

Pick and 361

Pick ?We have two classes students to wear ear of the eight training shoes, they said very soft, I feel like the general quality, not on how long can not, I have tried eight stores in the 1-and 2 ears and very comfortable ! Can be quite comfortable! Between quality and appearance can I not buy (I bought a Li Ning, said above) .

361 degrees before feeling pretty good, I bought last summer, also a maglev of running shoes, I feel great! I can not see basketball shoes while PEAK Li Ning and your appearance but are super-General! Technology are Bietan! (People PEAK There are three rocket-propelled, ANTA has paid A-CORE technology) shoes also appears to be the imitation of those classic shoes, in particular, we have 361 bosses that a winter basketball shoes to buy quarter put the price raise! Gas!

Archive: