shoes-78200

0

Cute - open shoe!! Since I had foot surgery no more open toe shoes. I asked the Logohoo loyalty team to help by recommending new brands -- they did! I teach high school and was the class adviser for 2009 - so, I had to walk across the football field, leading the students. Luck had it I wore my robe and hood - but I wanted comfortable, but good looking shoes, also a heel that would not puncture the Astroturff and make me trip!! Romika Granada 10 was perfect - and the shoe is definitely unique. The color is between an off-white and a beige - the etching on the back is eye-catching. I received a pair (another brand) that did not work with my new feet - so I ordered these shoes late afternoon. Wow-with Logohoo I received these shoes the next day, house tested them, and knew they would be perfect. The size and width seem true - I wear 37 - no problems. Now, after my foot surgery, I can shop with confidence - knowing that Logohoo is there for me! I am a proud Logohoo VIP and a bonus is free next day shipping "until pigs fly." And now I have a new favorite brand.

Branded shoes:shoes-78200

Archive: