shoes-78681

0

Christina is for comfort - There is nothing as comfortable as a good Seibel shoe. Though Christina is no beauty, she is a solid walking shoe that stays on your feet when you're on rocky terrain and protects you when your dog takes off across a field after a rabbit. I couldn't find the same Seibel I had for a long time (but I'm still wearing when nobody sees me), so I ordered this because it came close to the solid tough walking shoe that has taken me for many miles. The only thing I don't like is the zipper. That endangers my nylons when I kick off the high heels and head out for a walk. With socks, that zipper can also cause a problem. With tight fitting socks and a little caution the problem is solved. It's a great shoe! I just wouldn't recommend it for glamor if it's worn with a skirt.

Branded shoes:shoes-78681

Archive: