shoes-78651

0

Clarks Phyllis - Overall, an excellent shoe! I normally wear a 7.5W or an 8M. However, I ordered a 7.5WW to see if I could find a pair of shoes that were comfortable without me having to take off my toe rings. I have found that shoe with these! Enough room in the toebox to wiggle my toes and avoid the dreaded 'hotspots', enough cushion in the insole to be comfy, a nice little extra cushioning for the ball of my foot, a little bit of a heel to be stylish, and enough 'give' in the leather to not pinch or constrict. At first, I thought these were a little matronly, probably due to the rounded toe and low heel. But with all the 'baby dolls' and 'mary janes' making a come back, this shoe fits right in! And after all, I'm not twenty something anymore! I'm pushing 50 and I've learned that if your feet aren't happy in the right shoes, it can pretty much ruin your day and make one very crabby! Would I buy these again? ABSOLUTELY! Granted, I won't be wearing these with a cocktail dress, but they are perfect for everyday, casual dress for work. And they do look a lot better 'up close and personal', than in the pic. Logohoo is the BEST for shoe shopping!

Branded shoes:shoes-78651

Archive: