shoes-78879

0

Boots arrived the next day. Logohoo rocks! I ordered these boots in Cognac, size 5.5. I am 4'10 with approximately 15 inch calves. If you plan on wearing these with thicker socks, order your usual size. If you plan to wear with tights, order a half size down perhaps. Felt a little loose with my trouser socks and leather stretches. I had a hard time at first getting the boot zipped up. After some persistence, the zipper went up, and I walked around a bit. The next time, getting them zipped was easier. The foot of the boot is nice, not too narrow and seems to be comfortable. I haven't walked far in these yet. The leather is very nice and soft-looking. The only downside is that, being that I have short legs, the boots fall at the mid-part of my knee and sort of cuts into the widest part of my knee, giving my leg a weird shape. I'm hoping with some wear that will work itself out. Overall, very nice boots and a good height.

Branded shoes:shoes-78879

Archive: