shoes-78811

0

But, I guess I have weird feet because it's very difficult to find some that will fit right and not kill my feet when trying to break them in. So, I gave up a few years ago and decided to give your standard cross trainer/running shoe a try. I grew up wearing shoes like these, though not nearly as advanced. The old school/retro version of NB for sale here at Logohoo is closer. Anyway, I recognized the NB name, read some reviews, saw D width available, and decided to pick up a pair of the WT809s. It was absolute bliss. I never had to break them in. They just hugged my poor, tired feet from the very beginning and fit perfectly (I paid attention to the reviews that said to order 1/2 size larger than your usual size when ordering NBs; ignore this recommendation at your own peril). That pair lasted a year and a half, and I upgraded to the WT909s. Unfortunately, the 909s didn't make it a full year. I went for a really good brisk walk the other night to get some exercise and I got a nice blister on the ball of my foot right near my 2nd and 3rd toes. If I was going to stay on my exercise kick, it was time for a new pair of NBs. I'd almost settled on a different pair, but then these 1063s in Orange and Silver caught my eye. The description was even better, and it's right on the money. I put these on tonight to give them a try while running out to the laundry room a few times, and while I won't get silly and say it's like walking on a cloud, these shoes are super cushioned and very light. Again, no breaking in needed, and while walking around in my 909s earlier today kept rubbing that blister, I had no such trouble with the 1063s. It's almost as if the blister isn't even there! These shoes are amazing with the cushioning, the fit, the special laces that don't come untied with activity (I swear by this, and I will never go back to regular laces again), and the padding inside that helps with my slight underpronation (feet do not roll inward as much as they could). I am ecstatic. I love NB shoes and wear no other athletic shoe. Period. I have finicky feet that need a lot of cushioning, and the 1063s deliver.

Branded shoes:shoes-78811

Archive: