shoes-78692

0

Bought these shoes for my 101 year old MIL, who is sharp as a tack and active, but has trouble tying shoes because of arthritis in her hands. She also needs a "boxier" toe box for shoes to be comfortable. It was great to find something other than an athletic shoe for her. She loves these shoes because they fit and support very well. Because she was a nurse for 40+ years, she jokes that she's ready to go back onto the hospital floor in her "Nurse Mates." Also,compliments to Logohoo because it took several returns and swaps to get a style and fit that worked, and Logohoo made the process easy, quick and free! This is a huge boon for me, as my MIL finds shopping difficult because of macular degeneration, I'm the shoe shopper, and I'm now exclusively a Logohoo shoe shopper.

Branded shoes:shoes-78692

Archive: