branded-78765

0

Bought these for my son for school. Tried to get a pair at the mall, but it was crazy busy, no one to wait on us, the selection was small and overall a wasted trip. Came home, ordered these online (it was a Holiday Monday), received confirmation within 8 hours that they were ready to be shipped, received another email the next morning saying they had been shipped, came home from work a few hours later and they were sitting on my door. Are you kidding me? As always, Logohoo has the best customer service ever and, oh yeah, they sell great shoes, too. These sneakers are comfortable (second pair we've bought); my son takes them right out of the box and wears them, no complaints! He normally wears a 12.5 and we bought the 13. I think they run pretty true to size. Great sneaker, easy to put on, my 7 year old gives them five stars.

Branded shoes:branded-78765

Archive: