branded-79180

0

Awesome! This is my 2nd pair of Bastien boots. I have a pair I bought from Logohoo 3 years ago.. and they are brown waterproof suede that STILL look great.. and I wear them all fall and winter long! I bought these (Genesa) in the grey (that InStyle is claiming the new brown/black to be worn with everything) Guess what, they are right! These go with a ton of skinny jeans as well as leggins! They are true to size and the inside is lined with a warm fabric. Nice arch support and semi round/pointed toe. I have had them on a few hours now and I can tell I will need a gel heel, but I do that with all my boots anyway. They have a nice tracking on the bottom for no slippage. It\'s supposed to rain today.. so we will see how they look. So far I love em.. and as usual I got them in 48 hours! Thank you Logohoo!

Branded shoes:branded-79180

branded-79180 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style branded-79180, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking branded-79180 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style branded-79180 next.

Archive: