shoes-79450

0

Annie's Daphine Dress Shoe - I had been looking everywhere (at shoe stores around town) for a pair of gold dress shoes to match my dress for our nephew's wedding with no luck in sight. My aunt told me about Logohoo so I thought I would give it a try. These shoes are a perfect match to my dress and are very comfortable with a lower and wider heel. They fit my feet perfectly although they will need to be broken in a bit as most of my closed toe/heel shoes do. By the way, Logohoo shipping is awesome! I paid the extra $ to get them to me in 3 business days as the wedding was only 6 days away, but they arrived the very next day (within 24 hours of ordering)! I was very surprised to see them on my porch and very impressed with the quick shipping!

Branded shoes:shoes-79450

shoes-79450 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79450, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79450 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79450 next.

Archive: