shoes-79098

0

Arcopedico New Queen II - These shoes are nicely made, actually shaped like my feet which is not something to be taken for granted. The construction is good and the leather is soft so these feel good on my feet. They are not, however, as well suited to walking as I had hoped. There is not enough of an arch for me (I need an aggressive arch) nor enough cushioning. My orthotics did not fit in this shoe. I ended up making my own out of craft foam (I've had to resort to this before; it's not elegant but I can put extra padding and arch support in that is better than nothing). I like these shoes, but still can't count on doing a lot of walking in them.

Branded shoes:shoes-79098

shoes-79098 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79098, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79098 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79098 next.

Archive: