shoes-79503

0

Alternative boat shoes :) Love the look and feel of these shoes. super comfortable, if a little stuffy (wear them with low socks if you're going to be in them all day. I got the white ones with blue trim, and I love the coloring overall. I ordered a size down, as I usually do with Vans, and that was perfect. they feel more like a C width. Oh, and Logohoo upgraded me to next-day air shipping which is obviously a fantastic surprise. If you're thinking about alternatives to the boat shoes everyone is wearing, go for these!

Branded shoes:shoes-79503

shoes-79503 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79503, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79503 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79503 next.

Archive: