shoes-79607

0

Adjustable, comfortable and reasonably good looks. I ordered the Teva Fossil Canyon sandals after trying and returning a pair of Keen Daytona sandals. I loved the styling of the Keens, but they didn't have enough adjustability for me, one foot is 2 sizes smaller than the other. These Teva sandals fit great and I'm pleased with the comfort after two weeks of use. I went with the brown "cigar" color since I plan to wear them primarily around town with jeans or khaki shorts. Logohoo shipped overnight. No complaints.

Branded shoes:shoes-79607

shoes-79607 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79607, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79607 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79607 next.

Archive: