shoes-79850

0
Branded shoes:shoes-79850

shoes-79850 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79850, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79850 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79850 next.

A bit disappointed - I've always respected Vasque for their serious hiking and outdoor shoes. However, I'm returning this one. After trying it on, I was very disappointed in the rather flat and lightly cushioned footbed. The heel is quite firm and the shoe just doesn't feel like there's much to it...especially for the price!! Geez, for the cost I really feel like this model is way overpriced! There are quite a few other brands of hikers I'm going to consider thru Logohoo, and their features and price are a much better deal.

Archive: