shoes-79669

0

A very disappointing choice for me. I actually tried (thru Logohoo) 5 other similar styles in different brands, just to make sure I'd get the best casual hiker. This shoe seemed to have such good features and appears to be made well. However, I'm "cutting my losses" after wearing it only about 6 times. My feet and legs get so sore/tired/achy, unlike any other outdoor shoe I've had. There just isn't enough stuff in the footbed for good arch support and heel cushion. The toe area is also buckling at the top, even though they're wide enough. I did try two different footbed inserts just to add cushion, but that didn't fix the comfort issue. My biggest complaint is that they're really overpriced - at $100! - for what they deliver. Maybe Patagonia should stick to their clothing line, which has been great for years.

Branded shoes:shoes-79669

shoes-79669 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style shoes-79669, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking shoes-79669 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style shoes-79669 next.

Archive: