branded-79856

0
Branded shoes:branded-79856

branded-79856 branded shoe which was shown upper is a very special shoe. With detailedly observing on style branded-79856, you may be surprise on it because of exquisite design and famous brand. Liking branded-79856 style, please comment below. Give a little design idea for our advanced design on style branded-79856 next.

A beautiful boot, but it will not fit. I think the craftsmanship on the boot was great, but I ordered a size 7 and the foot portion was a little too big, and then I could not get the rest of the boot over my calves. I don't have large calve muscles, but I just feel like it was made for people with skinny legs. I really liked the look of the boot, but it won't fit- and a larger size will not help. I agree with what others posted, it's pretty lightweight, it WILL slouch, and it doesn't seem that it will stay up.

Archive: